Beauty Therapy BTEC Level 3
This course is designed for those wishing to advance their beauty skills to enable them to work within this diverse industry, carrying out a full range of treatments.
This is a suitable course for students who are enthusiastic and committed to joining full-time. Learners will be required to show a mature and professional attitude and passion for working with clients.
+ Course details and future career paths
Learners will be studying a combination of units, including theoretical knowledge and practical understanding. These include;
- Anatomy and physiology
- Principles of practice for beauty therapists
- Hair removal treatments
- Facial and skin analysis treatments
- Manicure services
- Pedicure services
- Light cured gel polish
- Land and brow treatments
- Apply make-up
- Spray tanning treatments
- Working with colleagues
- Monitoring and maintaining health and safety
- Client care and communication in beauty related industries
- Promote and sell products and services
- Provide body massage
- Provide body electrotherapy
- Provide facial electrotherapy
- Provide self tanning
- Indian head massage
- Camouflage make-up
- Pre-blended aromatherapy oil massage
- Apply stone therapy
Learners may wish to work in the industry such as beauty salons or spas, cruise liners, self-employed, mobile work, sales and marketing, working with products companies, specialise in make-up, training or travel abroad to work.
How to find us.
Phone: 01980 652 467